Terms & Conditions:
Totalsports Black Friday 10 day countdown Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition for Totalsports Black Friday 10 day countdown Giveaway competitions (“Promotion”) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all South African residents aged 18 and above, who are actually living in South Africa.
- Entry into the Promotion consists of an entrant signing up on form provided on Totalsports social media page or commenting on the relevant 10 day countdown post from the 16/11/2020 – 25/11/2020. Once the close off date has passed, Totalsports will draw a winner and communicate the winner on Instagram, Facebook stories & Twitter.
- One winner will be chosen across all three platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
The prize(s) varies with each giveaway, “win 1 of 5 R2000 online shopping vouchers” or “win a R1000 Totalsports shopping voucher”
- No entries will be accepted after the promotion period closes following the promotion page post. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the Totalsports social media pages and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The prize winner will be contacted by the promoter within one week of the end of the promotion period during Monday to Friday, or on the following Monday if the promotion runs later than 5.00pm on a Friday.
- The prize is listed in the post. The value of the prize will be described (if possible) in the promotion page post. (Refer to Point 3 above).
- If the winning entrant does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via Totalsports social media page and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the promotion period . Prizes will be sent to the address provided by the winner.
- In the event that any of the elements of the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the promoter’s control, the promoter will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal value.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter(s) collects personal information such as contact details, postal addresses for the purpose of conducting the competition and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the promoter, its employees and agents and Facebook will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- The Promoter(s) may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter(s) is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the Totalsports South Africa social media pages, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
- The Promoter(s) are Totalsports, part of the Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd and SBR Agencies, 340 Voortrekker Rd, Parow East, Cape Town, 7500
- You understand that you are providing your information to the promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this promotion.