Mother’s Day Competition
Let’s spread Mother’s day love and celebrate your mom! We are running a Instagram Mother’s day competition.
Share your special moment or memory with your mom and
stand a chance of winning
1 of 10, R1000 Totalsports adidas vouchers.
1 entry per person, competition ends 20th May 2020.
T’s & C’s apply
Promotional Competition Rules: #MomentswithMom R10 000 in vouchers Competition:
- This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) (“TFG”) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited and trading as Totalsports.
- In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG.
- No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
- All participants must be South African citizens who also reside in South Africa and be over the age of 18 years.
- The accounts of participants who are TFG account holders must be up-to-date and not in arrears as at the date of entry into the competition to be eligible to win a prize.
- Should the Promoter, law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that the Promoter deems is reasonable at the time.
- By entering the competition, participants agree and understand that they may win a prize, but that there is no guarantee that they will win a prize.
- To enter the competition, participants must:
- Share their story of their mother on Facebook or Instagram
- Tag the Totalsports page
- Use the #MomentswithMom
- There will be 10 winners in total:
- Each winner will receive 1 x R1000 voucher to use on adidas product in Totalsports.
By accepting the prizes, the winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Totalsports vouchers (for example, the expiry date) as well as the discount vouchers (for example, qualifying minimum spend).
The Promoter, its directors, agents and employees do not accept any responsibility for any entries and/or prizes that are lost, damaged, unusable or delayed.
Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash, credit or otherwise.
If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winners will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
This competition will commence on Friday, 4 May 2020 and end on Sunday, 17 May 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
The winners will be randomly selected from eligible participants at the discretion of representatives of the Promoter after the closing date at the TFG head office in Parow East, Cape Town, in the presence of an independent accountant/auditor/attorney.
The winners will be contacted our social media channels. If the Promoter cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
The decision of the Promoter as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
To the extent that a license (for example, a driver’s license) or permission (for example, by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such license or permission for inspection by the Promoter prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be re-drawn.
By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, participants hereby indemnify the Promoter, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters/sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that the participants may suffer as a result of the prizes and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
The Promoter may request the winner to agree in writing to endorse, promote or advertise any of its goods or services. The winner will not unreasonably withhold his/her consent.
The winners’ names, profiles, photos, voice clips, sound effects and/or caricatures (“personal information”) may be published in the various printed and online publications, as well as social media pages of TFG and Totalsports. The winners will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their personal information unless the competition is of such a nature that the winners’ personal information must be published. The winners agree that they will not be entitled to any payment, compensation or royalties for such publication and holds harmless, releases and discharges the Promoter and the above-mentioned social media platforms from any claims, demands and/or causes of action the winner or any person/entity acting on their behalf may have by reason of their consent.
Participants shall and does hereby cede and assign to the Promoter all their rights, title and interests in any intellectual property produced in terms of this competitionand participants shall not during or after the expiry or termination of the competition dispute or question the ownership thereof by the Promoter. The Promoter will be entitled to use, retouch, enhance or edit the intellectual property in any manner and in the Promoter’s sole discretion, for an indefinite period of time.
The Promoter will be entitled to unlimited and perpetual usage of any material and intellectual property created by the winners and other rights which may arise from this competition.
All participants in this competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Competition Rules and agree to be bound by them.
Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
It may be necessary for certain third party benefit providers to process the winners’ personal information to enable them to provide their services to the winners. By entering this competition and making use of any benefits, participants agree to this.
Looking forward to spreading Mother’s Day love with you!